Argus European LPG Markets conference is the premier event for exploring developments in the LPG industry. The 2017 conference provided a unique platform to understand global trading dynamics, supply and demand trends, and the changing shipping and storage landscape.
170+ key representatives from across the supply chain came together for discussions that shape the future of the LPG industry; from suppliers, distributors and end-users, to the autogas and petrochemical industries.
Click here to download your copy
- What impact will the storage hub at Kallo have on northwest European LPG trade flows?
- What logistical challenges do lower Rhine levels present and what strategies is Oiltanking employing to overcome them?
- Has the shift in Europe's import sources presented any particular challenges to LPG storage?
- How does Oiltanking facilitate global LPG trading?
- José Manuel Manrique, LPG Trading Manager, Repsol
- Michel Ruttens, Managing Director, Oiltanking Antwerp Gas Terminal
- Ernst Brandstaetter, General Manager, SHV Gas Supply & Risk Management
- Diogo Barros, Head of LPG Bulk Business, Galp
- Nancy De Groof, Regional Director Commercial & Business Development, Oiltanking Europe
- Nick Black, Vice President of LPG, Argus
- Christophe Casabonne, Global Energy Management, Co-Head NGLs, ENGIE
- Borut Sočič, Head of LPG Development, Petrol Slovenia
- David-Arthur Nabet, LPG trader, LUKOIL Pan-Americas
- Lilian Alexandru, General Manager, Rompetrol Gas
- David Appleton, Senior LPG Analyst, Argus Consulting
- Nicola Williams, Director, Clarksons Platou
- Francis Osborne, Head of forecasting, Crude Oil and Refined Products, Argus Consulting
- Rob Shuttleworth, CEO, UKLPG
- Thomas Carlisle, Gas Analyst, Gibsons Shipbrokers
- Joel Pedessac, General Manager, French Committee of Butane and Propane
- Cécile Nourigat, Autogas Manager, AEGPL
- Kristen Mueller, Senior LPG & LNG Analyst, Argus
Highlights for 2017 included
- Eastern Europe, Turkey, the Middle East and South and Southeast Asia-focused sessions: In 2017, we put the spotlight on those countries providing the greatest investment opportunities in the LPG industry.
- More sessions focused on specific fuels: There was a chance to hear expert case studies and join practical debates as we take a closer look at butane, propane and ethane.
- Six-in-a-Row networking game: This year we took the speed networking opportunity up a notch!
If you have any questions about this year's Argus European LPG Markets 2018, please get in touch:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341